was founded, in part, to allow SGS attorneys the flexibility to engage in extensive community service and undertake significant amounts of pro bono representation. In addition to their pro bono and reduced fee representations, its attorneys are currently engaged in the following community service activities:
- Andrew Shoemaker - Co-chair, Local Organizing Committee, Stage 6 (Golden-Boulder), USA Pro Cycling Challenge 2012; Former Chair, Vice-Chair, and Member, City of Boulder Planning Board, Boulder, CO; Former President, Board of Directors, Bicycle Colorado, Denver, CO; Former Chair, Constitution/Bylaws Committee, Boulder Rotary Club.
- Jim Ghiselli - Member, Board of Directors, One School at a Time. http://1schoolatatime.org
- Paul Schwartz - President, Board of Trustees, Congregation Har HaShem, Boulder, CO; Member, Board of Directors, Genocide Intervention Network, Washington, DC.
- Cindy Mitchell - Member, Board of Directors, Blue Sky Bridge.
- Jacki Cooper Melmed - Board President, Allied Jewish Apartments, Denver, CO; Board Chair, Partnership for Sustainability, Denver, CO; Member and Advocacy Committee Co-Chair, Jewish Community Relations Council, Denver, CO.